What you’ll need:
- 1 cup milk of choice, or water
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking steel-cut oats (I use Country Choice Organic)
- 1 cup flour, any kind
- 1table spoob honey
- 2 table spoon cocoa powder
- A little one pinch of salt, that will increase taste
- You can add banana or almond
How to make it:
- Mix everythink
- If you’d like to add any extra ingredients (coconut oil, almond or peppermint extract, dried fruit, nuts, sunflower seeds), do so now.
- Bake it for 20 minutes (160 C)
*You could also use regular steel-cut oats and increase your cooking time to 15-25 minutes. To replace the banana, use either 1-3 finely chopped dates or 2-3 tsps of liquid sweetener (maple syrup, agave, or honey).